The solution for tamper-evident closing
STELLA produces tamper-evident closures worthy of the name! Perfect processability and functionality combined with maximum user friendliness.
Single-component tamper-evident closures in the SECRO 88 series guarantee both outstanding security against manipulation and best value for money.
Multi-component tamper-evident closures in the SECRO 92 offer best comfort for money and are especially easy to use in machine processing. A tamper-evident ring drops down to make initial opening of the packaging especially visible.
The two-part construction makes the closure dimensionally stable and ideal for customisation with different colours.
• Perfect processability
• Optimum security against manipulation
• Reliable break on first opening
• Maximum user friendliness
• Customisable with wide range of colours
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Low-density polyethylene (LD-PE)
• High-density polyethylene (HD-PE)
• Vertical dropper, preassembly if required
• Inclined dropper, preassembly if required
• Pourer, preassembly if required
• Pipette adapter, preassembly if required
• Sealing inlays, adhered
• Brush and spatula, preassembled
• STELLA 18 (SECRO 88)
• DIN 168 / GL 18 (SECRO 92)
• DIN 6094-7 / PP 24 (SECRO PP 24)
• DIN 6094-7 / PP 28 (SECRO PP 28)