The universal solution for liquid and solid pharmaceuticals
STELLA carries screw-neck bottles with neck designs PP 24 and PP 28. These screw-neck bottles are ideal for applications that demand a larger neck opening and a greater nominal volume.
Depending on the features, they can be used to package liquid and solid dosing forms such as emulsions, tablets, capsules, suspensions and syrups.
STELLA offers you a diverse range of packaging based on screw-neck bottles with neck designs PP 24 and PP 28.
• Diverse range
• Perfectly tailored to the STELLA closures and dosing systems
• Meet the requirements of the European pharmacopoeia
• Moulded glass, tinted brown, glass container of type III (or type II on request) in line with European pharmacopoeia, Chapter
3.2.1 “Glass containers for pharmaceutical use”
• Pipette adapters
• Screw caps
• Tamper-evident closures
• Child-resistant closures
• Child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence
• Screw-neck bottles as per DIN ISO 11418-2 or DIN ISO 11418-3 (SECRO PP 24, SECRO PP 28)
• 15 ml – 1000 ml