The perfect solution based on international standards
Dropper bottles are suitable both for applications that are subject to strict requirements of dosing accuracy and for cases in which merely a pouring aid for smaller volumes is needed.
The STELLA dropper bottles in the series 200 are the traditional solution for homoeopathy and natural remedies, based on a 14 mm neck.
The STELLA dropper bottles in the series 700 are the classic solution with an 18 mm opening.
The STELLA dropper bottles SECRO 88 are equipped with a special neck that allows the use of one-piece closures with perfect tamper evidence.
Customers who prefer bottles based on international standards can choose the STELLA dropper bottles SECRO 92. With two-part tamper-evident closures, this series enables the simplest processing and optimum function.
• Perfectly tailored to our dosing systems
• Based on international standards
• Meet the requirements of the European pharmacopoeia
• Broad range of applications
• Moulded glass, tinted brown, glass container of type III (or type II on request) in line with European pharmacopoeia, Chapter 3.2.1
“Glass containers for pharmaceutical use”
• Vertical droppers
• Inclined droppers
• Screw caps
• Tamper-evident closures
• Child-resistant closures
• Child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence
• STELLA 14 (series 200)
• STELLA 18 (series 700, SECRO 88)
• DIN 168 / GL 18 (SECRO 92)
• 5 ml – 100 ml