Child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence
The ideal solution for maximum safety and reliable functionality
Child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence from STELLA combine the very best properties of our closure systems.
Secure protection and simple yet reliable handling are the outstanding features of all STELLA child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence.
The child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence are designed to offer the greatest possible safety for children, while still being easy for adults of all ages to open. When reclosing, it is easy for the consumer to be sure that the closure is tight enough: the outer cap will click when turned in the opening direction. They also offer highly visible detection of first opening, making them secure against manipulation.
Exclusive to STELLA, all child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence come printed with operating instructions in maximum contrast for optimum legibility. The colour and design of the print can be customised as requested by the customer.
STELLA child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence are produced and inspected in line with globally recognised approval and safety standards, as confirmed by our product certifications as per DIN EN ISO 8317 and 16 CFR § 1700.20.
• Maximum security
• Optimum machine compatibility
• Outstanding detection of first opening
• Especially user friendly
• Individual design with printing or embossing
• Polypropylene (PP)
• High-density polyethylene (HD-PE)
• Low-density polyethylene (LD-PE)
• Vertical dropper, preassembled if required
• Inclined dropper, preassembled if required
• Pourer, preassembled if required
• Pipette adapter, preassembled if required
• Sealing inlay, adhered
• STELLA 18 (SECRO 88)
• DIN 168 / GL 18 (SECRO 92)
• DIN 6094-7 / PP 28 (SECRO PP 28)